Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Runaway Blogger

Hello :) When I put a smiley face it means I actually just smiled. I smile a lot :) Haven't blogged in forever. Shame on me. In my defense I've been quite lazy. I started writing a book and then life happened. I'm shocked anyone actually reads what I write. The page view keeps rising. I mean with Instagram & Twitter who has time to read. But yeah, it's a new year. Love it. I love change. Positive change that is. I love growing & life experiences. I love the woman I'm becoming and the woman I eventually will be. Ugh. I love the uncertain. The magic of not knowing. But believing that life's journey will be nothing but magnificent. Because it is. I happen to see the world filled with rainbows and butterflies. Yeah, Yeah, I'm aware of the darkness that looms over us. The evil & suffering. But guess what? I chose to focus my energy on the positive and pray for love and light. Light is stronger than darkness. I'm really bad at saying exactly what's on my mind. I'm actually horrible. Being quiet works best for me. I can talk about everything but myself. I mean why focus on me when there's so much to talk about. But yea, I'm sortta gonna share a bit. Only because I feel there's a bit of my experiences that a few can relate with. But that would be tomorrow. I'm really sleepy and I'm stuck at work-yes night shift. Which I love by the way. I think i might be a workaholic. But that's a story for another day. Geez, I feel I've shared so much already and I don't want to freak out. So I'm just gonna click publish now. May love and light be a part of you all :)

2 comments: