Skip to main content

Runaway Blogger

Hello :) When I put a smiley face it means I actually just smiled. I smile a lot :) Haven't blogged in forever. Shame on me. In my defense I've been quite lazy. I started writing a book and then life happened. I'm shocked anyone actually reads what I write. The page view keeps rising. I mean with Instagram & Twitter who has time to read. But yeah, it's a new year. Love it. I love change. Positive change that is. I love growing & life experiences. I love the woman I'm becoming and the woman I eventually will be. Ugh. I love the uncertain. The magic of not knowing. But believing that life's journey will be nothing but magnificent. Because it is. I happen to see the world filled with rainbows and butterflies. Yeah, Yeah, I'm aware of the darkness that looms over us. The evil & suffering. But guess what? I chose to focus my energy on the positive and pray for love and light. Light is stronger than darkness. I'm really bad at saying exactly what's on my mind. I'm actually horrible. Being quiet works best for me. I can talk about everything but myself. I mean why focus on me when there's so much to talk about. But yea, I'm sortta gonna share a bit. Only because I feel there's a bit of my experiences that a few can relate with. But that would be tomorrow. I'm really sleepy and I'm stuck at work-yes night shift. Which I love by the way. I think i might be a workaholic. But that's a story for another day. Geez, I feel I've shared so much already and I don't want to freak out. So I'm just gonna click publish now. May love and light be a part of you all :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to Alignment

Loving the Divine means loving all of the Divine’s creations. It is impossible to truly declare devotion while dishonoring the souls that walk this earth each on their own sacred journey. The Divine is woven through everything: in every person, every living being, every moment of grace. To love the Divine is also to love yourself. Self-love is not selfish; it is sacred. It means honoring your soul, living by your values, and aligning your life with who you truly are. This alignment is the bridge between your inner world and the Divine’s truth. My own path has been one of constant learning and unlearning of resetting myself from the inside out. Along this journey, so much has been illuminated that I can no longer ignore. I see now how often I gave my light away to those who did not honor it those whose values did not reflect mine. Those who prioritized their desires on this physical realm over my soul. I offered my spirit where there was only manipulation and deceit. I did all that in t...

Spiritual Sovereignty: The Responsibility of Protecting Your Divine Light

There comes a point in the spiritual journey when you realize that your inner world is sacred ground. Your peace, your clarity, your connection to the Creator, these are not things to be poured out carelessly or  sacrificed to those who neither value nor understand the cost of such light. Spiritual sovereignty  is the sacred act of protecting your spiritual wealth. It is not about being selfish, guarded, or superior. Rather, it is the deep recognition that your energy, your wisdom, your time, and your presence are divine resources. They must be honored, not exploited. Shared with discernment, not scattered into the wrong hands, especially not into hands that are greedy for material gain but have no reverence for the soul. You were never created to be drained for the comfort of others or to shine where your light is mocked, used, or misunderstood. To continue pouring into people or environments that do not seek to grow, heal, or transform is not  compassion , it is  i...

Duality vs Oneness

In many mystical traditions, God is seen as the One Source of all that exists. From this perspective, nothing stands outside the Divine, not even the shadows we fear. Both light and dark, joy and pain, are contained within the infinite mystery of God. Yet in faith traditions like Christianity and Islam, the devil is understood differently, not as God, but as a creation of God. The devil becomes the symbol of separation , the willful turning away from unity, love, and truth.  Where God is perfection and pure goodness, evil arises not from the Source but from distorted will, pride, and rebellion against divine alignment. Beyond the Image of Horns and Fire, The devil is not a creature with horns, a fiery tail, and glowing yellow eyes. It is not merely an external monster lurking in shadows. Instead, it represents the energy of separation, the distortion of truth, the rejection of compassion , the misuse of divine gifts . The devil is rebellion against unity, whether it shows up in i...