Popular Posts

Friday, February 15, 2013

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!?

If you know me you know how passionate I am about human rights and it's violations. I'm against violence and abuse of any form. Physical, verbal or emotional. Nobody should be violated. Man or woman, boy or girl, as well as animals. And I definitely will never ever tolerate any of such violations for myself or for anybody because it is horrible. I am not a feminist. I do not need to tell anyone I am equal to them or prove I can do what they do. I was never raised like that and it's definitely not my nature. Instead my personality is more of a doing that saying kind. I will do what I can do without telling the world. I am not against men nor bitter. The men in my life who happen to be family and friends are all respectable. And I'm against any violence against men by the same sex or the opposite sex. With that said. WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!? What is the new trend with rape? Why will you sit and think oh there goes a woman lets rape her? Do YOU not have prostitutes to satisfy your needs? Do you not have wives and girlfriends? Do you not have religions? Ethics? Sense of morality? Do you not have a family? Women Around you? And most importantly DO YOU NOT HAVE LOVE in your life for you to commit such horrendous acts. How do you gang rape a woman? How do you hear her scream and not stop? How do you keep going? Does NO mean yes to you? Sometimes they say a woman takes herself to be raped based on what she wears or acts. And to an extent I agree that a woman's actions can lead to rape. But I'm still asking does no sound like yes? It is just sad. Sad that anybody can have such dark evil and energy in them. Sad that cute baby boys might turn into monsters. Sad that there is no respect whatsoever for a woman before and after she is raped. I guess she must be an animal or a sex object at that time. How do we put love into the heart of boys and men? How do we make them realize in this year and age rape is not necessary. How do we educate them that such negative energy should be cast away? Yes we make mistakes, lord knows and we all try but then men end up behind bars while animals get put down. May God and the positive forces protect everyone. Man, Woman, boy and girl from having their freedom and rights stripped of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment