Popular Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

Let's all share ideas with BBC Media Action :)

Hello everyone! Hope the New year is treating you all good and if not it's still the beginning of the year so hold on. I recently started working with BBC Media Action in Abuja, Nigeria and we will like to share amazing opportunities with you all. I'm not going to go into details of our country's misfortunes on this article or complain about the government, corruption etc. I will rather discuss ways to help find solutions and interactiveness together. Communication is crucial in every situation, be it family, business, or personal relationships. I know a lot of you use Facebook and Twitter to cry out in dismay. It is always one thing or another and most times I literally stop myself from lashing out on Twitter or Facebook and this is mainly because I feel my opinion does not matter. I feel the only people that will read my tweets or status updates are my followers and Facebook friends and frankly there isn't much they can do which is why I hardly put up my opinions on any social site. But now with these BBC Media Action forums I am also excited to freely talk about problems and inconveniences I face. So many times I read comments and opinion and go hey! this should be heard or read by the government.BBC Media Action has a number of Drama shows and Radio shows that are written and shot over a period of time for both entertainment and for information. It also encourages debate and interactiveness between citizens and residents across the globe. That way we can all discuss politics, ethnicity, religion ans safety in the society and country as one because Lord knows most of what divides us in Nigeria from the oneness and unity it deserves is simply miscommunication and stereotypes. Please do not just read and ignore but rather read and like the Facebook pages and write down anything you will like to be addressed and maybe we can investigate some of the topics you have. Please feel free to discuss anything that you will like light to be shed on and also ways for improvements. We are here reading and hoping to help find solutions to our problems together. Facebook pages that BBC Media Action Abuja, Nigeria works closely with are : Story Story Voices- http://www.facebook.com/storystory.voices?fref=ts Talk Your Own-Make Naija Better- http://www.facebook.com/TalkYourOwnMakeNaijaBetter Gatanan Gatanan Ku- http://www.facebook.com/GatananGatananKu READ AND SHARE Warm regards

No comments:

Post a Comment