Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

................................................

Yes I know what love is
Or at least I like to think I know
They say if you love someone their happiness is what you want
But what if their happiness isn’t with you?
Are you supposed to still be happy for them?
Because them not being happy around you won’t make you happy
In fact that’s quite depressing.
But what if their happiness lies with another woman or man
That will only be fair to let them be happy
But dumb to still pretend when you not
Unless…their happiness isn’t what you are truly after..right?
So yes I will pretend to be happy for you
While you are with another woman/ man
I will pretend that woman/man is a better person to you than me
I shall smile when I see you
And act like all is well
When deep down my world is crashing
Just knowing what makes me truly happy is in pursuit of their own happiness
Other than me…
Oh yes I will try and understand that while I want you to be happy
I will let my own happiness which is you drift away from me to someone else
After all since I want you to be happy
And you after something else that you don’t find in me, unless..
You don’t really care about my own happiness..
Which is you

No comments:

Post a Comment