Skip to main content

Insomnia..

So..

Its 12:49am and I am not sleeping. Although I am very sleepy but I cant even go to sleep.

I woke up today at 4:00 am and since then only had a 15 min nap. I am sooo Exhausted, cranky, and very sleepy. And every time i close my eyes I seem to hear the clock ticking in the living room far away from my bedroom. And the crickets and other bugs seem so loud today.

To make things worse, I have no idea who is calling me at almost one in the morning, the callers number remains "withheld" and i am very sure it is somebody from Nigeria who has forgotten to check the time to realize its midnight here! Though Tempted to turn the phones ringer off I really cant just in case Someone calls me with an emergency. But in the meantime I guess I have to deal with the constant ringing.

1:00am..

I have been snacking on cookies and drinking Cold Lemonade. I know I should turn the TV on and watch recaps of shows I have missed until I sleep off but the TV doesn't really bother me anymore. I cant be Bugged about crazy reality shows at this time of the day. Thankfully I am talking to my friend Sadiq who is gisting me about his high school and Explaining to my why planes don't fly east of Asia to get to the U.S instead of going all the way through Europe. Because it does not really make sense why anyone flying from China or Japan flies across the world instead of going east. So Sadiq if You are reading this thank you for explaining a curiosity
I had for years. :)

1:13am

My sight is getting really blury So I am off to bed hoping To the Dear Lord that I will be fast asleep clutching my green fuzzy pillow that I am soo deeply attached to. If I dont sleep it I practically cant have a good night. Kindda Creepy. Night Night World!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Returning to Alignment

Loving the Divine means loving all of the Divine’s creations. It is impossible to truly declare devotion while dishonoring the souls that walk this earth each on their own sacred journey. The Divine is woven through everything: in every person, every living being, every moment of grace. To love the Divine is also to love yourself. Self-love is not selfish; it is sacred. It means honoring your soul, living by your values, and aligning your life with who you truly are. This alignment is the bridge between your inner world and the Divine’s truth. My own path has been one of constant learning and unlearning of resetting myself from the inside out. Along this journey, so much has been illuminated that I can no longer ignore. I see now how often I gave my light away to those who did not honor it those whose values did not reflect mine. Those who prioritized their desires on this physical realm over my soul. I offered my spirit where there was only manipulation and deceit. I did all that in t...

Spiritual Sovereignty: The Responsibility of Protecting Your Divine Light

There comes a point in the spiritual journey when you realize that your inner world is sacred ground. Your peace, your clarity, your connection to the Creator, these are not things to be poured out carelessly or  sacrificed to those who neither value nor understand the cost of such light. Spiritual sovereignty  is the sacred act of protecting your spiritual wealth. It is not about being selfish, guarded, or superior. Rather, it is the deep recognition that your energy, your wisdom, your time, and your presence are divine resources. They must be honored, not exploited. Shared with discernment, not scattered into the wrong hands, especially not into hands that are greedy for material gain but have no reverence for the soul. You were never created to be drained for the comfort of others or to shine where your light is mocked, used, or misunderstood. To continue pouring into people or environments that do not seek to grow, heal, or transform is not  compassion , it is  i...

Duality vs Oneness

In many mystical traditions, God is seen as the One Source of all that exists. From this perspective, nothing stands outside the Divine, not even the shadows we fear. Both light and dark, joy and pain, are contained within the infinite mystery of God. Yet in faith traditions like Christianity and Islam, the devil is understood differently, not as God, but as a creation of God. The devil becomes the symbol of separation , the willful turning away from unity, love, and truth.  Where God is perfection and pure goodness, evil arises not from the Source but from distorted will, pride, and rebellion against divine alignment. Beyond the Image of Horns and Fire, The devil is not a creature with horns, a fiery tail, and glowing yellow eyes. It is not merely an external monster lurking in shadows. Instead, it represents the energy of separation, the distortion of truth, the rejection of compassion , the misuse of divine gifts . The devil is rebellion against unity, whether it shows up in i...